Revitalize Your Sleeper Sofa When the mechanism on a sleeper sofa is no longer functioning well, it is not necessary to replace the entire sofa. Full functionality and performance can be restored by simply replacing the sleeper sofa mechanism. This approach is cost effective because it allows the consumer to retain and continue using the original sofa. Package Includes This CLASSIC SQUARE 3500 Saving Package comes complete with a mechanism and innerspring mattress. The Classic Square Mechanism This mechanism replaces the Classic Square sleeper sofa mechanism that is used in sofa sleepers -- sofas that fold out to create a comfortable bed in a compact space. These components are manufactured in the United States primarily from heavy-duty square steel tubing along with a polypropylene deck that supports the mattress. The Classic Square Mechanism is covered by a 3 Year Limited Warranty. (Note, Planet Bed also sells mattresses without the mechanism for sofa sleepers.) For Residential and Heavy-Use Contract Markets Component sizes vary by width. The CLASSIC SQUARE 3500 Professional Series is especially suitable for heavy-duty contract applications in heavy use markets such as hotels, motels, resorts, and rental units as well as high use residential. Performance and Engineering
- Body support tubes and wires together enhance support in the body section to eliminate sagging. The cross tubes keep the unit square and enhance unit strength.
- Dual one piece tubular legs provide enhanced stability and strength, allowing the unit to be operated from the center or side position.
- Polypropylene decking is designed to extend beyond the metal frame and linkage parts, eliminating any metal to upholstery contact.
- Seat Support wires provide support while sleeping, adding durability to the over all unit. Support wires also give the quality feel of stationary seating.
- Engineered low profile linkage keeps all metal parts below the mattress line, while being the easiest to operate in the industry.
- All tubular frame construction provides a smooth and visually appealing look with improved safety (eliminated pinch points) and comfort in the seated position.
- Anti-Tilt: A necessary safety feature, keeping the unit in contact with the floor at all times in the open position.
- Contoured seat section offers a wider seating area by allowing seating close to the arm.
- This mechanism will store up to a 6" mattress.
- The preferred way of ordering Sleeper Sofa Mechanisms is by Model Number. This method is by far the better ordering method as it significantly decreases the possibility of the wrong size being ordered. Please see the link below under "Additional Documentation" for documentation on how to find your model number.
- If you absolutely cannot find your model number, Please measure your current mechanism to insure you order the correct size. The measurement needs to be made from the point of attachment on the left of the sofa to the point of attachment on the right of the sofa. Important: Please contact us if you have any question about this mechanism.
- Please note that the included shipping is for freight delivery to a business address with a loading dock or forklift only. If this mechanism is being delivered to a residential address by curbside freight, please select the "Address without Loading Dock" option above. This bulky item ships from High Point, North Carolina and may take extra time to reach your area, please allow time for this freight service.
- Most orders are processed, packed and shipped within 10 working days, delivery depends on how far you live from North Carolina. Freight delivery is only to your door and does not include unpacking, setup, or removal.
- Important: Please contact us before ordering, should you be concerned with delivery time expectations or have any other questions or concerns about shipping.