Sleeper Sofa Repair Kit The sleeper sofa repair kit does not include the sleeper sofa replacement mechanism. Most often, sleeper sofas just require the replacement of the polypropylene deck that supports the mattress. This is basically what the sofa repair kit includes. Each kit contains a replacement polypropylene deck along with helical springs for perimeter attachment of the deck to the old sleeper sofa mechanism. If the original sleeper sofa mechanism is still in good working order, it is more cost effective and easier to just replace the polypropylene deck. Made in the United States All the components in this kit are quality manufactured in the United States. For Hickory Springs Sleeper Sofas The Hospitality Bed Hickory Springs Sleeper Sofa Repair Kits come in all sizes to fit the Hickory Springs brand of Sofa Sleeper. Components sizes vary by width and can accommodate both residential and contract markets. Contract markets include hotels, motels, and resorts. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Ordering the Correct Size and Deck Replacement Instructions It is vitally important that the correct size Sofa Repair Kit be ordered. The following instructions pertain primarily to the Leggett & Platt sleeper sofa repair kits and are provided to help you order the correct kit.
- Finding the Model Number Determining the correct model number of your Sleeper Sofa Mechanism is very important. Download the document, "Finding the Model Number on Your Sleeper Sofa Mechanism" by Clicking here. This document will show you where to look for the model number label.
- Sleeper Sofa Deck Replacement Instructions Familiarize yourself with the task of replacing your old sleeper sofa deck with step-by-step illustrated instructions direct from the manufacturer on replacing the sleeper sofa deck. Download the document, "Sleeper Sofa Deck Replacement Instructions" by clicking here.
- Important Please contact us if you have any question about this Repair Kit. Our knowledgeable sales staff will be happy to assist you in determining the proper size to order.
- If the manufacturer is Leggett & Platt and:
- The first four digits of your model number contain a "15", "25", or "27", click here.
- The first four digits of your model number contain a "35", click here.
- The first four digits of your model number contain a "23", click here.
- The manufacturer is Hickory Springs, and
- The model / series number is in the 900 - 920 range click here.
- If you cannot find your manufacturer or model number information, or are not sure which kit you need, please contact us.