LEG DADDY is a registered trademark of Homeplace Group, Inc. Finally, a universal sofa leg! A true revolution in furniture legs courtesy of Leg Daddy. Our line up of TruFitLegs are designed to fit ANY sofa or furniture that uses a hanger bolt attachment. IKEA, Natuzzi, or other furniture made around the world including here in the USA, our legs will fit on your hanger bolt equipped furniture, guaranteed. Getting new furniture? Don't buy all new legs. Just swap them from the old to the new, saving you time and money.
Our Sofa Legs Are Not Just for Sofas Our sofa legs are not just for the sofa. They also fit well and look great on chairs, ottomans, and other furniture items. The Importance of Good Sofa Legs Your entire sofa, chair, ottoman and other furniture pieces rest on the leg. If the leg is loose or otherwise defective, the result can be an uncomfortable use of the furniture. Defective legs can lead to structural damage to the furniture item because of uneven stress loads being placed on the frame. It is important, not only for appearance sake, but also for the well being of your furniture to keep the legs in good repair. Change the Style or Height of Your Furniture with New Legs Even if your legs are still in good condition, you may wish to add new legs for function or appearance sake. Purchasing longer legs than are presently installed will raise the height of the furniture item from the floor. Of course, shorter legs will lower the height. An easy cost effective way to alter the style of your furniture is with the installation of new legs. There are many styles, color, and finishes from which to choose. The Leg Daddy 3-3/4" Walnut Finish Bent Sofa Leg
- The leg is attached to the furniture item with a hanger bolt. Attachment and removal of the leg is easy. The leg is simply turned to the right to install and to the left to remove. This wooden leg is finished in a beautiful walnut finish. The wood is strong and durable and is equipped with a plastic glide on the bottom of the leg.
- This 3-3/4" Wood Couch Leg also features a unique mounting system, with a hanger bolt plus a regular wood screw combined. First, you attach the leg using the hangar bolt, and once it's in place, screw the included wood screw through the pre-drilled hole (pictured above) and into the frame of the couch. This unique combination helps keep the leg in place and prevents any twisting.
Color and Grain of Wood Furniture Legs
Please note that wood grows in a forest in the form of trees; it is not manufactured in a factory like plastic. As a result, every wooden chair leg is unique, with naturally-occurring variations in color, texture, and grain pattern. The color and variation of the grain is one of the distinguishing features of wood and makes it highly sought after as a material for sofa legs and fine furniture. Because wood is a natural material, each couch leg may differ slightly from the photographic representation shown on the website.
- Not just for sofas! Fits many other furniture items
- Height: 3 3/4 inches
- Top Width: 2 1/4 inches x 5 inches, Bottom Width: 2 1/4 inches x 3 3/4 inches. MEASUREMENT NOTE: This means you will need about 1 1/8 inches x 2 1/2 inches of space around the hanger bolt installation hole to avoid it from sticking out from under your sofa/furniture.
- Sofa Leg can be installed on any furniture with hanger bolt attachments. Fits all upholstery hanger bolt sizes. 5/16", M8, or M10
- Unsure of what size hanger bolt you need? No need to worry, the Leg Daddy TruFitLeg will fit them all.