Our sofa legs are not just for sofas! Ottomans, chairs, and benches can so easily be updated and coordinated. Reimagine your rooms! Unless noted in the product name, our sofa legs come installed with 5/16" hanger bolts. This is the standard size for most furniture manufactured in the United States.We do offer an in-house service option to remove the 5/16" bolt and change it to an M8 or M10 bolt, which are common sizes found in European furniture such as IKEA or Natuzzi. Attachment and removal of the leg is easy. The leg is simply turned to the right to install and to the left to remove. This great looking wooden legs has a medium Danish finish. The wood is strong and durable and is equipped with a plastic glide on the bottom of the leg.
Please be advised that there are three sizes of Hanger Bolts. Please carefully check the hanger bolt size on your present leg to assure that your new legs will be compatible. Both your present leg and your new leg need to have the same size hanger bolt. The common or standard Hanger Bolt size is 5/16".If your furniture item was manufactured in the United States, your Hanger Bolt is probably the 5/16" size.If your furniture is European / Italian, your Hanger Bolt is probably the Metric (M10) 10mm size. But, it may be our new M8 size. The M8 size hanger bolt is practically identical to the 5/16" hanger bolt in diameter, but the threading on the M8 is finer..Please see the Hanger Bolt Illustrations under "More Views" for a comparison view of the 5/16" Hanger Bolt, 10mm M10 Hanger Bolt, and the new 8mm M8 Hanger Bolt. Please note how to use a common Bic pen for a size comparison.Please note the Hanger Bolt Test Kit under "Related Products" along the right edge of this page. This kit can help you determine which hanger bolt size you need.If you are uncertain which size Hanger Bolt you need, please call for assistance.
- Height: 3 3/4 inches; Top Width: 3 inches; Bottom Width: 2 inches
- Attaches using pre-installed 5/16" Hanger Bolt, the most common size in American furniture. Unsure of what size hanger bolt you need? Consider purchasing a Leg Daddy Hanger Bolt Fit Test Kit
- Wood legs update the look of your furniture, adding character and beauty. You can also use shorter legs to lower your sofa if it is too tall.
- Comes packaged as a set of four (4) legs.
- Please note that because wood is a naturally occurring material, every wooden chair leg is unique. Variations in color, texture, and grain pattern are normal. The color and variation of the grain is one of the distinguishing features of wood and makes it highly sought after as a material for sofa legs and fine furniture. Because wood is a natural material, each couch leg may differ slightly from the photographic representation shown on the website.