Revitalize Your Sleeper Sofa When the mechanism on a sleeper sofa is no longer functioning well, it is not necessary to replace the entire sofa. Full functionality and performance can be restored by simply replacing the sleeper sofa mechanism. This approach is cost effective because it allows the consumer to retain and continue using the original sofa. The Max Plus 2500 Sleeper Sofa Mechanism This mechanism replaces the Max Plus 2500 sleeper sofa mechanism that is used in sleeper sofas -- sofas that fold out to create a comfortable bed in a compact space. These components are manufactured in the United States from a round tubular frame along with a polypropylene deck that supports the mattress. The Max Plus 2500 Mechanism is covered by a 2 year Limited Warranty. (Note: Planet Bed also sells mattresses without the mechanism for sleeper sofas.) For Residential Use Component sizes vary by width. The Max Plus 2500 is designed for residential use. Performance and Engineering
- Engineered Low-Profile Linkage: Keeps all metal parts below the mattress line, while being the easiest to operate in the industry.
- All-Round Tubular Frame Construction: Provides a smooth and visually appealing look with improved safety (eliminated pinch points) and comfort in the seated position.
- Contoured Seat Section: Offers a wider seating area by allowing seating close to the arm.
- Body Support Tubes and Wires: Together enhance support in the body section to eliminate sagging. Body tubes keep the unit square and enhance unit strength.
- Pro Deck: Two-ply ballistic decking material enhances durability and visual appeal
- Support wires give the quality feel of stationary seating.
- Dual One-Piece Round Tubular Legs: Provide enhanced stability and strength, allowing the unit to be operated from the center or side position.
- This mechanism will store up to a 5" mattress or the Air Dream mattress which inflates to 11", but deflates to 5" for storage.
- The preferred way of ordering Sleeper Sofa Mechanisms is by Model Number. This method is by far the better ordering method as it significantly decreases the possibility of the wrong size being ordered. Please see the link below under "Additional Documentation" for documentation on how to find your model number.
- If you absolutely cannot find your model number, Please measure your current mechanism to insure you order the correct size. The measurement needs to be made from the point of attachment on the left of the sofa to the point of attachment on the right of the sofa. Important: Please contact us if you have any question about this mechanism.
- Please note that the price includes free curbside freight shipping to the 48 continental United States. Areas such as Alaska, Canada, and Hawaii will incur additional shipping charges. This bulky item ships from High Point, North Carolina and may take extra time to reach your area, please allow time for this freight service.
- Most orders are processed, packed and shipped within 10 working days, delivery depends on how far you live from North Carolina. Freight delivery is only to your door and does not include unpacking, setup, or removal. Please contact us before ordering should you be concerned with delivery time expectations or have other questions/concerns about shipping.
- Air Over Coil Engineering -- for Luxurious Comfort: Air Dream uses revolutionary and patented air-over-coil engineering that adds the support of traditional bedding to air cushioned comfort. The result is a sleep surface that provides correct support and also cushions the body with an upholstered layer of air.
- Inflates in Less Than 1 Minute to 11" in Height: Pump is included. Quickly deflates to 5" in height for easy storage.
- Sleep Surface Features Adjustable Firmness: A simple touch of the button located on the air valve makes individualized comfort easy to attain.
- Hypoallergenic: Guests with allergy symptoms will be appreciative
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty on the mattress, air bladder, and air bladder valve. 1 Year Limited Warranty on the motor.