These specially designed brackets are for connecting wood side rails to the head board and footboard. They are perfect for repairs, reinforcements or for building your own bed. Designed for screw-mounting.
Symptoms of age begin to creep in with some beds-- loose rails which damage the headboard and footboard by shifting or tilting. Often, the pin in the headboard or footboard breaks, loosens or goes missing, resulting in the inability of the hook on your rail to hold and fall.
No need to replace your wood side rails. Bed-Snaps? are the only Fix-A-Rail system that allows you to retrofit or repair the wood side rails on your bed.
To make installation easier, package includes 32 countersunk #8 X 5/8 Screws. These are designed for use with Bed-Snaps Bed repair fittings. No worries about having to run to the hardware store... you'll have the screws right there.
It is recommended that you Pre-Drill pilot holes to avoid splitting the wood.
- These specially designed brackets are for connecting wood side rails to the head board and foot board.
- They are perfect for repairs, reinforcements or for building your own bed. Designed for screw-mounting.
- Sold as a set of 4 brackets and 4 plates to attach a headboard and foot board
- Flat construction allows for simple installation with included hardware
- Measures approx. 4 3/4" L X 7/8" W