Your cart is empty.
Glides are for use on hardwood flooring and carpeting or rugs.
If you are replacing the wheels on your frame with glides, you will need to use Steel Stem Glides, which are designed to allow easy replacement of casters or wheels on bed frames.
HPG Ltd. Lifetime Service Policy
WHAT IS COVERED?
This Ltd. Lifetime Policy covers manufacturing defects in the product you purchased directly from Homeplace Group Inc. In cases of multiple pieces, replacement of one piece does not automatically constitute the replacement of the other piece or pieces/unit. This limited policy is provided to the original purchaser. Product must be clean, and free of any stains or damage as stains and/or damage will void the policy.
HOW LONG IS THE COVERAGE PERIOD?
The Ltd. service policy runs from the original date of purchase. Repair or replacement of the product, does not extend its limited policy or begin a new limited policy period.
WHAT WILL WE DO?
If your purchased product fails due to a manufacturing defect, HOMEPLACE GROUP, Inc. will repair the product. HOMEPLACE GROUP, Inc. reserves the right to substitute materials or models of comparable quality and does not guarantee that the item of the replacement will match the existing piece. Transportation charges are the responsibility of the consumer, along with a Policy Service Fee (PSF)
HOW CAN I GET SERVICE?
To email your clear images of the issue go to the Homeplace Group's storefront for our contact information. Then you will receive information on the next steps and/or additional information on this policy.
- Replacement plastic feet for bed frames, common cone shaped style. Packaged as a set of 4 glides.
- Glides are ideal for use on hardwood and tile flooring, can also be used on carpeting or rugs.
- The complete or overall height of this glide is 3-5/8". However, the top 7/8" of this glide will insert into your bedframe. This leaves 2-13/16" of the glide actually contributing to the height of your bedframe.
- These can only be used with frames which have hollow round legs. Please check the dimensions in the images. If you are replacing wheels or casters, you may need a Steel Stem glide.
- Base is approximately 2-1/2" in width.