Furniture Parts Online


Moving to wood floors? You'll need glides instead of wheels. Replace those wheels (also called casters) with these wood friendly glides. We carry a wide selection of bed sliders, so whether you're looking to replace a broken one, or you're trying to raise the height of your bed for additional storage, we've got you covered. If you're looking for a certain part and don't see it below, please click here to e-mail us a picture and description of the item. One of our product specialists will be glad to help you find the right part.